Key Things to Know About Soccerverse
- It's a massively multiplayer, community-driven football management simulator and trading game.
- League matches are played Saturday and Wednesday, while cup and shield games are played on Monday.
- Owning and trading club and player shares is a key part of the game.
- Club shareholders receive dividends based on the club's income.
- Clubs receive more income if they are in a higher division and perform well on the pitch.
- Player shareholders receive dividends based on players’ wage, which in turn is based on their rating.
- Player ratings can go up and down based on how they perform in real life.
- You can play as a manager or agent if shareholders appoint you. You then receive a weekly wage.
- Managers set team tactics, negotiate transfer deals, and negotiate with agents.
- Agents can negotiate new contracts with better wages for their players or demand a transfer.
- - Player ratings can change.- New players are introduced or retired from the game to reflect real life.- Clubs are promoted/relegated to higher/lower divisions.- Finally, a new season starts and new fixtures are created.
Last modified 8mo ago