Managers Buy/Sell In The Transfer Market
Club managers can buy and sell players between teams in the transfer market, provided that the player’s agent has made the player available for transfer (the default is yes). If a player has no agent, then consent is implied. Managers can also bid on players in the Free Bench, which begins the 7-day auction of that player in the Transfer List where other managers can also bid on that player.
To sell a player:
- 1.Go to your club Squad tab
- 2.Click a player
- 3.[OPTIONAL] Click the CONTRACT tab
- 4.[OPTIONAL] In the “As an agent” info panel, check whether or not the player’s agent has allowed or disallowed transferring the player. If the Available for transfer No checkbox is checked, then you cannot list the player for transfer and must talk to the player’s agent. If Yes is checked, you can list the player in the transfer market.
- 5.If Yes is checked for Available for transfer, then the Sell Player button will be visible on the left, bottom of the player screen. Click the Sell Player button
- 6.Enter a minimum selling price
- 7.Click the Sell Player button
- 8.If the minimum bid is met or surpassed, then at the end of the 7-day auction period, the player is transferred from your club to the buying club
To bid on a player:
- 1.Click Transfer Market in the top menu
- 2.This will show a list of players available for sale, however you can also click the “Free Bench” tab menu to view players available there too
- 3.Click a player’s name
- 4.On the player’s screen at the bottom of the basic info panel, click the Buy Player button
- If there is no Buy Player button, then the player isn’t available or you are not a manager of a club.
- 5.Enter a bid at or above the minimum bid
- 6.Click the Submit Transfer Bid button
- 7.At the end of the 7-day auction period, the highest bid wins and the player is transferred to the buying club
Once a bid is placed, it cannot be cancelled. This prevents fake bids from driving up the price.
The Buy Player button is visible to all club managers. Rather than go through the Transfer Market top menu, you can simply check if a player is currently listed for transfer by visiting the player’s screen.
If you aren’t a club manager, you can either check the Transfer Market, or directly visit a player’s screen and check whether or not the Transfer Status in the basic player info panel is Listed or Not Listed. You will not see any buy or sell buttons.